Free Oil & Gas Industry Education Blog
Frack Baby Frack!
Petroleum Engineering Topics For Everyone Who Wants To Learn
Welcome to Vive La Frack! We are a pro-oil & gas multimedia blog dedicated to the education and support of all things within our industry. Here you will find many resources to help you navigate the fascinating world of oil and gas. Our industry is the backbone of the United States economy, and it should be celebrated. We hope you enjoy everything we have to offer and, as I like to say, “Frack Baby Frack!”
Oil & Gas Industry Educational Lessons For Free
Don’t waste time searching the internet for divided and incomplete information when you can use Vive La Frack! to learn everything you need to know about oil & gas industry topics, specifically how they relate to Petroleum Engineers, all taught by certified and experienced Petroleum Engineering Consultants. Here are some examples of how our subscribers have benefited from our free resources in the past:
- Investors who want to learn how to evaluate and chose profitable projects;
- Petroleum company managers/owners looking to improve the quality of their internal or third-party reserve evaluations;
- University or high school students pursuing a career in the petroleum industry;
- Out-of-work professionals who want to take advantage of our free courses to fully prepare for a return to the workforce;
- Land and mineral owners who want to learn how their minerals are valued;
- Estate and probate lawyers who need reserve reports for various federal regulatory agencies;
- Experienced professionals in the upstream oil and gas industry who wish to learn about the latest trends and technology.
All our content is powered by the talented team at Mire Petroleum Consultants, led by Kurt Mire, a seasoned Petroleum Engineer with reservoir evaluation and production operations experience. Our team delivers high-quality evaluations for a wide range of upstream oil & gas clients.
More Information at http://www.mirepetroleumconsultants.com/
Recent Oil & Gas Industry Blog Updates
Oil Industry News (03/15/2023)
March 15, 2023 [00:00:00.490] – Kurt MireToday is March 15, 2023. Let’s review some oil industry news. In the United States. West Texas Intermediate Oil is selling for $68.60 a barrel. It’s down significantly from yesterday. US. Natural gas is $2.47 per mmb. Two, it’s down slightly, but over the last few months, it’s down…
US Ski Team Advocates
This past February at the Skiing World Championships in France the US Ski Team wore cool looking, state of the art, literally art, blue and white racing suits with the images of ice chucks floating in the ocean. The suit was designed jointly by the non-profit organization, Protect Our Winters (POW), which advocates for systemic…
Continuing Oil & Gas Education For Free
Be the first to learn and check out opportunities by joining our exclusive email group.